MOMOC #7: Self-hosting / automation, MOMOC #9: (Master-Of-My-Own-) Community Management
Administer your OWN online COMMUNITY (ref. #MOMOC9 "Community Management")
- preparations and considerations before choosing a solution/platform
- short vs. long term view; what potential do you need later?
- planning for success: identify what you need before the community grows too much
- perspective on technology: what's around the corner?
- multiple moderators / admins? Multiple roles/permissions?
- Community Management vs. Content Management: Insights.
- Self-hosting? Open-source?
- Costs and maintenance / work load.
- Security concerns and risk assessment.
Want your OWN closed/open online MEETING room?
- What/how to choose?
- discuss your considerations with us
- performance vs. number of participants
- branding or semi-branding
- security: what to know
- information sharing
- strategic choices
- costs / solutions / providers / self-hosting
(12 Competence areas for all online needs and beyond.)More info & Contact form at: #^https://www.momoc.zone/